Design a unique TilGreen TilScoot S!
How to participate.
Step 1: Download the artwork template.
Step 2: Design your masterpiece artwork.
Step 3: Register your entry and upload your creation.
That’s it. Good Luck!
Prior to participating ensure to read the terms and conditions.
In partnership with
Submissions close in:
The Competition will run between Monday 23th May 2022 and Saturday 18th June 2022.
What's the grand prize?
Design an awesome wrap for a one-off unique TilGreen TilScoot S, and if you’re design is the winning design you will be awarded a €500 voucher to spend at any of the Urban Jungle Stores in Malta and Gozo.
How is the winner selected?
Once the competition period closes all shortlisted entries will be published on social media, for public voting. The top ranking designs will enter the final judging process. The judging panel will select the best design. The winner will be awarded a prize of €500 voucher to spend at any Urban Jungle Stores in Malta and Gozo and the design turned into a one-off wrap on our Til Green TilScoot S which will then be an awesome prize for a future promotion!
Terms & Conditions
In launching UJ 3.0 at The Point, Sliema, HMS is inviting design enthusiasts to mock up a design on a TilScoot electric motorbike, provided by Motors Inc. via an online system. The main goal of this competition is to celebrate creativity and innovation.
The Competition is to be run by CTYRYD and URBAN JUNGLE, who will be referred to as “The Organisers”.
The Competition will run between Monday 23th May 2022 and Saturday 18th June 2022. This period is referred to as the “Competition Period”.
Promotion Rationale Summary
- Participants will Register and Submit designs for Wrapping of a TilGreen TilScoot S in line with the templates, materials and instructions as listed in the “Promotion Mechanics” and “Design Criteria” in this document.
- The submitted designs will be shortlisted and exposed for public voting on social media.
- The shortlisted designs will also be judged by a judging panel.
- The top-ranking design with highest aggregate points from social media Voting and Judging will be the winning design.
- The winner will be awarded Eur500 voucher to spend at Urban Jungle Stores in Malta and Gozo. The Voucher cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and is for the sole use of the Winner.
- The winning design will be used to wrap a one-off unique TilGreen TilScoot S, which will be utilised as Top Prize within a separate Urban Jungle promotion.
Participants who choose to enter this competition need to follow the following steps & participation mechanics:
- Download the Competition Template materials, provided as a Zip File from www.ctyryd.com/urbanride
- Follow the design instructions & Design Criteria provided in this document, in the URL and the downloadable materials.
- Register on www.ctyryd.com/urbanride and upload the designs in the designated upload area.
- Designs can be uploaded only during the “Participation Period” indicated within this document.
- All designs uploaded and acceptance of the Terms & Conditions, will automatically give the rights of reproduction and ownership of use to the “Organisers”.
- All designs submitted are required to be original designs created by the participant. Stock imagery and/or Stock vector designs will not be considered and will be disqualified accordingly.
- Any visual reference within the submitted artwork deemed political, explicit or offensive will automatically disqualify the entry.
- The Urban Jungle Logo needs to feature prominently within the main design. (Logo & Logo use guidelines provided in the Design Material Files).
- The “powered by CTYRYD” (Logo provided in the Design Material Files) should also be featured and included in the design.
- Both Urban Jungle and CTYRYD logos should not be altered in a way from their original appearance as provided in the Design Material Files.
Urban Jungle is a brand and an authentic player in worldwide street culture –it selects, procures and supplies the latest newness of top street style sneakers, clothing and accessories to the street scene.
Connected; Credible; Edgy & disruptive; Street-Stylish; Creator; Storyteller; Passionate about street culture, sports inspired, street art and music
UJ is part of my scene. UJ fuels me with latest offers from top street style sneaker, clothing & accessory brands. UJ doesn’t just sell to me. UJ informs me, leads me & includes me in sneaker culture.
In order to enter this contest, participants are to come up with an Original creative design, to be printed on the TilScoot electric motorbike. In doing so, it is important to take into consideration the below guidelines and use the elements attached hereunder. The submissions will be uploaded on our social platforms for a shortlisting process, followed by an assessment by a board of judges. The winning design will be imprinted on the TilScoot electric motorbike, and the lucky winner will be awarded a €500 voucher, redeemable at any UJ store.
The submission deadline is Saturday 18th June 2022. The official announcement of the competition winner will be made approximately one week after the deadline indicated.
- The participating designs will be submitted to an initial shortlisting to 10 (ten) final designs two days after the end of the “Participation Period”
- The 10 (ten) shortlisted designs will be uploaded on the Urban Jungle Facebook Page (TBC) and users can vote for their preferred design using a Voting Poll
- Voting will be open between the 19 of June and 25 of June 2022 and herein is referred to the “Voting Period”. The Voting section is worth 50% of the points.
- After the Voting Period, the designs will be judged ‘blindly’ by a judging panel made up from the “Organisers” and an independent artist (TBC).
- The Design with the maximum aggregate points from the Voting and the Judging will be declared as the winner.
The giveaway will run from Monday 23rd May 2022 and Saturday 18th June 2022 and is open to the general public. Winners must respond within 2 days of initial contact. Failure to do so will result in them being disqualified.
Any and all personal data supplied for the running of this competition will be used solely for the purpose of this promotion by the promoters and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose unless your positive consent has been obtained.
The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim the prize.
The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation.
It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details they provide are complete, accurate and up to date. We shall call or email the winner and advise them on how to claim their prize.
HMS will not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with the prize of this promotion.
By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.